Exactly a year ago I made my first -and only- video with 10 things that make me happy. The bad part is that I didn’t do it again, the good thing.. I am doing it now. I will double up this time to compensate, so here you have my list of 20 things that me me happy.
- The weather in Miami is amazing right now, the breeze in your face feels so good.
- Trying new things for the first time.
- Working at We Love Colors a happy, positive and colorful place.
- Getting to see my friend Sita Abellán playing in Miami few months ago.
- Making new friends and living new experiences with them.
- Preparing new sections/articles for Aminta Online for the upcoming year.
- Getting to work on more photography and art direction projects.
- Wearing one costume per day during October.
- Attending to my first twerking class.
- Adding extra memory to my phone so I can take a lot more photos and videos.
- Visiting my family 3 times in the past year.
- Fixing my broken washing machine by searching in youtube how to trouble shoot it.
- Getting to know myself more every day.
- Setting up goals and accomplish them.
- Discovering the Quinoa burgers from Trader Joe’s
- Becoming friends with the lovely Courtney Val ( who actually took these pictures).
- Buying my favorite shoes with more than 50% off.
- Going to a general checkup and find that you are the healthiest person on earth.
- Find a really cool wood vintage mirror on the street.
- Winning over 1000 tickets at Dave and Busters enough to get a glitter lamp.
Have you think about the things that make you happy? If not, maybe is a good time to do it. The gratitude feeling towards life and yourself is very strong and positive.
I love you all and wish you a Happy November!!